Hany, Battery Operated Rubber Tapping Machine - Peepl Automation
- Ergonomic design, Light Weight (only 350g).
- Highly skilled tapping operation made simple and easy.
- Able to remove tree lace before tapping.
- Efficient for normal downward and upward tapping.
- Tapping cut: smooth surface with even depth in full length - smooth latex flow.
- Can set bark shaving thickness on the machine for adopted tapping interval.
- The depth of tapping adjustable on the machine. - No tapping Injury.
- One-touch operation, easy to learn
- No physical stress or strain to the operator.
- Improvement in tapping efficiency (task) at least 25% than a normal knife.
- Fully charged battery lasts for more than 5 hours.
- Easy availability of spares locally.
One Year Warranty.
No load speed: 5000 (+/-10%) Rpm
No load current
Cut Travel: 1.5 - 2mm
Bark consumption: 1.0 - 2.5mm
Battery type: Environmental Li-ion
Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
Continuous working time: 3-4h full charge
Net Weight (without battery): 350g